7 Mart 2020 Cumartesi

Memrise , Dualingo , Busuu Reviews


Hey there !

Today I will inform you guys about mostly known applications or websites for language learners .
Respectively names of those apps are Memrise ,Dualingo , ,Busuu 



MEMRISE

Since the highschool I've been using memrise to improve my language skills .It is especially can be recommended  for  newly language learners .It helped me remembering the vocabularies especially for the university entrance exam . 





For young learners it can be fun to see how we get far away from the earth as learning new vocabularies etc . 






Memrise can be used both with android and pc /windows/IOS .Therefore you can even enjoy learning while having a bus trip   . 






Language diversity in Memrise is more developed compared to busuu .Especially someone like me who want to learn Korean as much as possible it was frustrating to not see Korean in busuu .



DUOLINGO 

Again my one of the favorite applications Duolingo .

If you want to learn language not only with vocabulary then duolingo is your cup .Memrise is better for vocabualary reinforcement however learning grammer etc is easier here to learn .




It  has activities ,drills and many more for you to discover . You can fill in blanks or solve tests .I advice you to have notebook with you while learning the grammer rules because all of them are on
point .





Busuu

Busuu is my newly discovered platform for language learning . I even purchased the premium packet of it 




.I bought it to learn chinese because I believe busuu is more grammer focused platform compared to others . 






It is true that ıt can teach the languages provided however it would be better ıf they have added more languages . It is also good when you buy the premium you can help or get help by the native speakers when reading or writing  some vocabularies ,sentences etc . 






Set your target language ,your level whether you are beginner or advanced ,set your alarm and learn some languages . It is as easy as this . 


Mondly 


Lastly I would like to write about mondly .It is quite similar to the other platforms I mentioned here .





However what attracted me is they started to build virtual reality into learning . 




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Second Life Experince

Hello Everyone !! Seeing the headline I bet you also sighed and said I wish .Yes none of us have chance to have second life oppurtinity bu...