27 Mayıs 2020 Çarşamba

Second Life Experince

Hello Everyone !!

Seeing the headline I bet you also sighed and said I wish .Yes none of us have chance to have second life oppurtinity but you can both have fun and give some education to learners with this platform that I will describe .

The name of the platform is Second Life

Getting into the platform wasnt easy at first as I was getting failure for the request all the time .
However after it , the platfor m was easy to use .

Though using it for a while I couldnt find enough possible ways to use it for language learners .
Maybe after some more researchements about it we can find some possible ways for it .




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Second Life Experince

Hello Everyone !! Seeing the headline I bet you also sighed and said I wish .Yes none of us have chance to have second life oppurtinity bu...