23 Mayıs 2020 Cumartesi

Virtual Reality

Hello there !

We all at least I want to see many places and adventures
 in the world which is still not possible for a student like me :). 
Yet as we know there is technological advice that help us at
 least feel how it would be like if we were there .I think you can guess it 
.It is VR ,Virtual Reality . 



As the reason for me to open this blog to describe usages
 of  technological platform in education .I will talk about how 
to entegrate the virtual reality to education . 




Though it may looks like something that can be happen in 50 years ıt may be quite useful to use
virtual reality in especially language education from young learners to adult learners .



As for young learners early education is all about learning through experience .Using VR therefore
will let them to learn by seeing and living it .

For others it is important to keep students engaged and motivated and challenged throughout their
school career . It is ultimate aim of teachers . Therefore VR can unlock potential and give students
new ways to experience learning in different way compared to classic blackboard education .


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Second Life Experince

Hello Everyone !! Seeing the headline I bet you also sighed and said I wish .Yes none of us have chance to have second life oppurtinity bu...