29 Nisan 2020 Çarşamba

Review For Padlet

Hello everyone !!

Staying at home thanks to lockdown for Covid-19 it has been quite boring for me . 
Thefore I tried another  platform for teaching language using techonology . The name of this platform is PADLET . 


It is a platform that let you to work if its for classroom with classmates , or your teacher. You can use this platform through  collecting ideas, brainstorming, and more.






 If you dont want everyone to see your workings you can make them private . As it encourages creativity for both students and the language learners it is quite beneficial to use it .




I've designed a padlet to teach animals to new language learners .
Here is my padlet example .

https://padlet.com/hkubraozdinletir/pgg2f5tvtdxa8r2x



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Second Life Experince

Hello Everyone !! Seeing the headline I bet you also sighed and said I wish .Yes none of us have chance to have second life oppurtinity bu...