14 Nisan 2020 Salı

Making Animation



In this blog I will be talking about the animation website and an application . The website I used is called as Animoto




.Although it doesnt have the ability to make 3d animations it is still usefull to use it for education .During using it I couldn't solve how to actually turn this from powerpoint presentation to animation but guidelines weren't enough helpful for this .





 The app that I used called toontastic which looked quite developed application for me at first but I also found the guidelines arent enough so it was hard to solve the application on our own .





Here is the link for my animation .

https://animoto.com/play/4zadZGL1x0Cng9H9lTgQHg

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Second Life Experince

Hello Everyone !! Seeing the headline I bet you also sighed and said I wish .Yes none of us have chance to have second life oppurtinity bu...