29 Nisan 2020 Çarşamba

Review For Edmodo

Oi Oi Here I am again

Today I would like to introduce you guys 
another amazing platform that will enhance your teaching quality 
The name of the platfor is EDMODO . 




Edmodo is a platform that enchance learning
 and teaching quality on education . It augments classroom learning
 for students and teachers from kindergarten to 12th grades and maybe more . 







Thanks to EDMODO you can give 
announcements ,questions ,tests ,assign assignments
 to your students . 





I especially like the feature of sharing the
 documents about the lessons .Students who couldn't
 join the lesson that time can still follow it through pdf that teacher  attached .





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Second Life Experince

Hello Everyone !! Seeing the headline I bet you also sighed and said I wish .Yes none of us have chance to have second life oppurtinity bu...