20 Mayıs 2020 Çarşamba

Review For Seesaw

Hello  !!

  Here I am again with another fanstastic
 website for those new teachers or students to
 be teachers like me . It is great platform that you can 
create a teacher account and create your class. 


Stay at your positions because this platform lets you to everything you can ask for . You can give lessons , you can give assignments to your students either group or  individual . 





Here as you can see my class called Strawberries . I can assign my students assignments .Also can send announcments to them . 




You can also choose activities from activity library.

Here this a one of the classroom activity assignment that I gave to my students .






Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Second Life Experince

Hello Everyone !! Seeing the headline I bet you also sighed and said I wish .Yes none of us have chance to have second life oppurtinity bu...