23 Mayıs 2020 Cumartesi

Augmented Reality

Hi there !!

I'm so excited today .Reason is thanks to my lecturer as he invited someone who explained us about augmented reality . I didn't know until then that we could use such technology that easyly  in education . It was to me something that can be done in at least 10 years . However as the guest explained us it seemed so easy both for teachers and students . 

Then lets talk about this famous augmented reality . 



To be honestly first I heard from the guest about Augmented Reality POKEMON Go came to my mind 


Therefore I got prejudiced thinking how can we use this in education at all . 

However after the lesson it was obvious for me that I was gonna use this technology with 
my students eventually . We all know how abstract lessons for vocabulary teaching passing .Something attractive and different important to use it to draw attention of students and keep their motivation . It is true that language teachers bring some concrete objects while teaching 
vocabulary especially to young learners .However with this technology teaching and also learning can be more effective and easier . 

For a platform like Mondly for example has started to use this technology combining Virtual Reality and Augmented reality together . 



As the time passes students and their learning attention also changes therefore we should follow the trend as they do . 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Second Life Experince

Hello Everyone !! Seeing the headline I bet you also sighed and said I wish .Yes none of us have chance to have second life oppurtinity bu...