21 Mayıs 2020 Perşembe

Online Course Experience


Hello Everyone


In a lockdown coused by Covid-19 its possible for us to develop ourselves .
 Let's not just sleep in our safe and sound beds and try something new !! Be crazy maybe you can even learn Chinese in this lockdown NIHAOU
You can learn using adobe programmes or drawing and maybe playing an instrument who knows ?






Today I decided to buy a course on udemy for this reason  .I've always wanted to take a headphones and explore the views etc with my photograph machine .Unfortunately I've never had time to learn
about the machine so seeing the discount I've decided to learn it .


To be honest I didnt give much hope to this program as it was only  2.5 hours long  .However it was suprisingly changed the way I look at the photography .

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Second Life Experince

Hello Everyone !! Seeing the headline I bet you also sighed and said I wish .Yes none of us have chance to have second life oppurtinity bu...